Useful Information under Current Circumstances
Check In - 4pm
- If you arrive early please feel free to leave your car at the house. If we are able to complete our changeover and leave the house earlier than 5pm we will text you to advise that you can enter the house.
Checkout - 9.30am
- In order to ensure that there is reduced risk to our housekeeper we are asking guests to depart 30 minutes earlier than usual at 9.30am this will reduce risk and the possibility of yourselves and our housekeeper being at the house at the same time.
- You will require your own cot bedding as only the travel cot is provided. There is a high chair in both houses.
- Provided is 1 x hand towel and 1 x bath towel per person plus one bathmat per bathroom.
- All electric and gas are provided in the rental charge.
- Free fibre broadband is provided.
- There are 2 in each house.
- Tea, coffee & sugar
- 2 pints of milk
- Bottle of wine and a few treats
- Washing up liquid, sponge, jay cloth, dishwasher tablets, 3 tea towels & bin bags
- Starting toilet rolls
- Cling film, tin foil & bin bags
- Cleaning products and washing tabs
- Hand wash in all bathrooms (not shower gel)