CHECK IN TIME: no earlier than 5PM
This is a temporary later check in during the Pandemic
We politely it is requested that guests do not arrive any earlier that 5pm. Due ot the pandemic we now have additional preparation to make the house ready for your stay. We also have to ensure that the house has been vacated by ourselves for a suitable duration before your arrival. However should you arrive early you are very welcome to leave your car at the house. Should the property be ready earlier than 5pm with all the requirements having been completed we will text you to advise.
This is a temporary slightly earlier check out during the Pandemic
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
Deposits & Balances:
- A 40% of the rental rate quoted is payable on booking, this is a non-refundable deposit.
- The remaining 60% balance of the rental rate quoted plus the damage/breakages deposit is payable 8 weeks prior to the stay date.
- The £150 damage/breakages deposit will be returned no later than 5 days after the end of the stay. Should any damage, breakages or breaking of pet house rules apply at the end of your stay, this will be noted, photographed and discussed with you within 2 days of the end of your stay via email.
COVID 19: In the event that your booked dates were to fall with any future government restrictions which would legally prevent you from staying at the property, we would offer either a full refund, a credit note to use within 12 months or a date change, whichever would be your preference.
- Cancellation outside of 8 weeks prior to arrival date the 40% deposit will be retained.
- Cancellation outside of 5 weeks 80% of total rental paid will be retained. The remaining 20% rental amount, plus damage deposit will be returned to you via BACS, please supply your bank details on cancellation. We will make every effort to re-let the house and if we are successful we will also refund the relevant remaining balance as please be aware that we may, due to the short notice, have to reduce the rate. If we are able to re-let & we will advise.
- Cancellation less than 5 weeks prior to arrival date, the full balance will be retained for loss of business and incurred costs, excluding the damage deposit which will be returned to you via BACS, please supply your bank details on cancellation. However, we will make every effort to re-let the house and if we are successful we will also refund the relevant remaining balance as please be aware that we may, due to the short notice, have to reduce the rate.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance just in case of this eventuality