- Ref: 12047
- Sleeps: 6 (3 Bedrooms)
- Rates: £450 - £1800 GBP
Kempton is a beautiful upside down house with Lake views, 3 ground floor bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and spacious and stylish living areas on the 1st floor. It has a large private patio and sleeps 6.
Kempton is a beautiful home with Lake views and is also a spacious upside down house with 3 ground floor bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. and a large comfortable living space on the 1st floor.
The 1st floor modern spacious Lounge has a glimpse of Lake Windermere and is at set up for relaxing away the hours watching the SMART TV or enjoying a DVD. There are a pair of Creature Speakers for plugging in your music, or have some fun with the many board games, cards, books and toys for the younger children. There is also a large selection of tourist leaflets to choose from giving you ideas for all the excellent things to do in the area and places to visit. Just next door to the Lounge is a beautiful Dining Room which comfortably seats up to 6 plus a highchair for the little ones.
The house sleep 6 plus 1 infant (by request) in 3 bedrooms which comprises of a large king size master with a large master bathroom which enjoys a walk in shower and corner bath; another king size guestroom with en-suite shower rooms and a lovely smaller double guestroom also with an en-suite shower room. There is a travel cot for which you will require your own bedding.
The well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar is a nice sociable space and has many of the gadgets you will find at home making cooking some family meals an easy job. There is a a double oven, ceramic hob, microwave, large fridge/freezer, a slow cooker, a steamer and lots of pots and pans and of course a washing machine and dishwasher. There is also an upstairs cloakroom so there is no need to go downstairs to spend a penny!
There is ample parking for 3 cars and a separate private, enclosed patio with chairs, table, parasol and BBQ.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Monthly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Winter Break 2021||05 Nov 21||22 Dec 21||£689||-||£150||£189||3 Nights|
|Early Winter Break 2022||07 Jan 22||11 Feb 22||£689||-||£150||£189||3 Nights|
|Feb Half Term 2022||11 Feb 22||25 Feb 22||£998||-||£333||£333||3 Nights|
|Mid Season||25 Feb 22||01 Apr 22||£826||-||£250||£270||3 Nights|
|April 1st 2022||01 Apr 22||08 Apr 22||£1360||-||£453||£453||3 Nights|
|April 8th 2022||08 Apr 22||15 Apr 22||£1500||-||£500||£500||3 Nights|
|Short Easter Break April 19th 2022||19 Apr 22||22 Apr 22||-||-||£466||£466||3 Nights|
|April 22nd 2022||22 Apr 22||29 Apr 22||£932||-||£311||£311||3 Nights|
|April 29th 2022||29 Apr 22||06 May 22||£1079||-||£360||£360||3 Nights|
|May 6th 2022||06 May 22||13 May 22||£1020||-||£339||£339||3 Nights|
|May 13th 2022||13 May 22||20 May 22||£1120||-||£373||£373||3 Nights|
|May 20th 2022||20 May 22||27 May 22||£1140||-||£380||£380||3 Nights|
|Bank Holiday May 27th 2022||27 May 22||03 Jun 22||£1742||-||£580||£580||3 Nights|
|June 3rd 2022||03 Jun 22||10 Jun 22||£1100||-||£366||£366||3 Nights|
|June 10th to July 15th 2022||10 Jun 22||15 Jul 22||£1440||-||£480||£480||3 Nights|
|July 15th 2022||15 Jul 22||22 Jul 22||£1451||-||£484||£484||3 Nights|
|Summer 2022||22 Jul 22||02 Sep 22||£1750||-||£583||£583||3 Nights|
|September Break 2022||02 Sep 22||30 Sep 22||£1140||-||£325||£350||3 Nights|
|Autumn Break 2022||30 Sep 22||21 Oct 22||£990||-||£300||£330||3 Nights|
|Oct Half Term 21st 2022||21 Oct 22||28 Oct 22||£1412||-||£471||£471||3 Nights|
|Late Winter Break 2022||28 Oct 22||22 Dec 22||£794||-||£250||£268||3 Nights|
|Christmas & New Year 2022||22 Dec 22||05 Jan 23||£1800||-||£360||£360||5 Nights|
Windermere is the ideal base for The Lake District as it had excellent restaurants, specialist & boutique shops, tea shops, wine bars & old traditional English pubs. From The Pier you can enjoy a trip around Lake Windermere hopping on and off at the traditional villages or ride the Lakeside steam train. There are lots for the kids to do like fun farms, Go Ape, a zoo, the aquarium etc. Alternatively from our front door you are already only minutes away from breath-taking views and many beautiful scenic walks, hikes and bike rides. But if you fancy a change from all that you can go climbing, sailing, golfing, fishing, horse riding, off roading, clay pigeon shooting, quad biking or visit the many historic houses, safari parks, award winning gardens, the list goes on with something for all.
BY ROAD: From North or South M6:
- M6 North: Leave at Junction 36 (South Lakes): at roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A590/A591 Signposted Kendal & Barrow. This is now dual carriage straight through to Windermere (approx 16 miles).Landmarks:
- You will pass petrol stations on each side of road. You will go straight across 1 large roundabout and see the Gateway Pub/Hotel on your left; this is now about ½ way to Windermere.As you come up the sweeping hill to the top of Windermere village you will see the Lake in the distance on the lefthandside and the Windermere Hotel on the right.
- Turn immediate left into Windermere village past the Tourist Information office.Carry on through Windermere village centre and out the other side and carry straight on down the main road (called New Rd at this point) for about 1 mile, when you see the police station slow down a little as you we are on the right hand side about 50 yards further on, opposite Beresford’s Restaurant. We are next door but one to Craig Manor Hotel.
- You will be able to travel by train straight to Windermere station. Oxenholme is usually where you may have to change from connecting trains. Please check http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/JourneyPlanner for train times. There is a Taxi Rank at the front of the station. Walking will take about 30 minute walk (2 miles) from the train station. Follow directions as above for driving.
Lovely house in a perfect location. Fully equipped. clean, very well maintained and comfortable. This house is very spacious . Each bedroom has an en-suite . Large separate dining room and large living room. Ample parking for three cars. Only a short walk to Lake Windermere and plenty of restaurants bars and shops nearby. The home was exactly as described. The owner Georgie is a pleasure to deal with. Very helpful and very responsive. Excellent communication throughout. We even received a text message to enter property earlier and Georgie contacted us to offer a later check out. We didn’t need anything extra during our stay but I had every confidence Georgie would help if needed. The welcome pack was also very much appreciated. Highly recommend this property. We will definitely return!— Jane Holloway, 19 Jul 2021
KEMPTON WINTER BREAKS
November & December Offers:
- 23rd Nov Mid week break (3 nights) £150 per night
- 3rd Dec Long weekend Fri-Sun (3 nights) £179 per night
- 3rd Dec Full week £689
- 6th Dec Mid week break (3 or 4 nights) only £150 per night
- 13th Dec Mid week break (3 or 4 nights) only £150 per night